6 Hacks to Get the Best Out of Instagram Stories
The Story is one of the sought-after features of Instagram. This interesting in-app feature enables users to share ephemeral content that has a lifespan of 24 hours. It will encourage audiences to consume the content before it disappears. There are boundless opportunities and countless benefits to reap from Instagram Stories.
Creating an Instagram Story is simple and easy. But the real challenge is making the most out of it. Whether you are a content creator, influencer, or brand owner, it is vital to master the art of Stories to have a meaningful presence on Instagram. Furthermore, you shall buy instagram story views to increase content visibility and attain your objective organically.
Here we’ve come up with a set of hacks that will assist you in creating an Instagram Story in a better way than ever before. Interested? Let’s dive in without further ado!
#1 Create Multiple Stories at a Time
Ever tried creating many stories at once? If not, here is the best hack for you. First, open the Stories section and find the multi-capture tool on the left side of the screen. Then, click on the tool to capture up to 10 photos, as you do regularly. At last, click on each slide and include special effects like stickers, music, text, and visuals to make it more appealing for the viewers. This way, you can save lots of time and effort on story content creation.
#2 Add Closed Captions for Your Stories
A closed caption is different from the caption that you add for Instagram posts. Similar to subtitles, closed captions display the content of your video in textual format. It will be beneficial for people who watch stories without turning off the sound and hearing-impaired individuals. Here are the simple steps to create closed captions.
- Tap the + button to open Instagram Story Camera to record the video or upload it from your device.
- Open the sticker section and search for ‘Caption’.
- Click on the Caption sticker and select the required text format.
- Move the caption sticker to position it on the screen.
- Change the color of the caption as you wish.
- Now all set! Captions will be generated for your content automatically.
#3 Share Shoppable Story
Do you own a brand or an online business? Do you have a dedicated store on Instagram to sell products? Similar to Reels, you can create Shoppable Stories and ease the shopping experience like never before. Additionally, avail the support of EarnViews to take your product in front of a vast audience and drive more sales efficiently.
- All you have to do is create an Instagram story with the image or video of the product you want to sell.
- Then, open the sticker section and choose the ‘Product’ sticker.
- Ensure the product catalog is integrated, and select the product you want to promote.
- Next, customize the look of your product sticker as per your brand theme and share it on Stories.
- People who click on the sticker will be redirected to the respective page, where they can complete the purchase right away.
#4 Take Boomerang in Different Styles
Bored of shooting Boomerang in the same style? Here is the hack that you need to make it more enjoyable. Simply move to the Stories section and choose the Boomerang icon that appears on your screen. Generally, there are four different boomerang styles; Default, Duo, Eco, and Slow-motion. From these styles, choose the one that you want and record your post as usual.
#5 Keep the Hashtags Hidden
Every social media user knows the importance of hashtags. Similar to regular Instagram posts, it is essential to embed hashtags on your Stories, too, for better reach and engagement. Since hashtags appear on the screen, adding more hashtags might spoil your Story’s appearance. In such a case, you can hide the hashtags. Wondering how?
- Choose an image that you want to share on Story.
- Enter the set of hashtags on the image with a solid color.
- Choose the Pen icon and cover the hashtag with the same color behind it.
- Now your hashtags are blended into the background and invisible to the viewers. But your post will get the benefits of
- hashtags for sure. It’s interesting, isn’t it?
In addition to hashtags, buy instagram impressions to expand the content reach and grow your profile in a short span of time.
#6 Schedule Your Stories Beforehand
Consistency is the key to success on social media. But there is no assurance that you are available all the time to share your stories on your profile at the right time. In such a case, you can create and schedule the Stories with the support of in-app features or online tools. As a result, your stories will be shared on your profile automatically, even in your absence.
It’s Over to You
Now you are aware of the simple yet effective hacks to create Instagram stories and impress your audiences through compelling content. You’re not just limited to these hacks! Still, there are loads of features available on Instagram. So, experiment with all the features and use the best ones to your advantage. Good luck 🙂